Stones & Meanings
Find the stone in your Hazel Root piece to help harness the magic it possess'.
- An Agate is a variety of banded chalcedony, which is a type of mineral rock within the quartz family.
- All agate mineral rocks vibrate or resonate at a slower, less intense rate than some of their more high-frequency quartz relatives. These less intense vibrations impart strength and stability.
- Its energy vibrations transmit serenity and patience.
- Also known as an "anti-stress" stone it is also used as a decoration at home, because it helps carry peace and tranquility.
- In India, they believed it was healing, especially for eye diseases.
- In Egypt it was thought to be very effective against insect bites and poisonous spider or scorpion.
- Also known as Lodalite Quartz is basically Clear Quartz with inclusions, which can include Hematite, Feldspar, Chlorite and many other minerals. This type of Quartz often creates “Phantoms” meaning there is a “ghost” of a crystal within another crystal
- Quartz Phantoms symbolize universal awareness and the cycles of life. They facilitate growth, ground you during times of excessive emotions, and help you harness wisdom by releasing negative blockages.
- A Garden Quartz is a Seeker Crystal meaning that it will help guide you to transformations by removing negative energies & reconnecting you with the Earth.
- Gazing into this stone is believed to bring a view of other worlds and a cosmic shift of consciousness. It harmonizes the higher vibrational energies of the aura.
TITANIUM CRYSTAL QUARTZ
- Is said to bring increased life force and vitality, activation of the Rainbow body, humor and relaxation, & enjoyment of life.
- Titanium Quartz clears a pathway for the vital life force to flow, energizing and enlivening all the chakras.
- The color comes a treatment that vaporizes and bonds titanium to the surface, but as a result these crystals can be brittle, so handle with care.
- This crystals meaning can be traced back to the native peoples of icy Canada that believed the stone was created from frozen fire, a result of the northern lights or Aurora Borealis
- While other stones keep us anchored to the earth with their powerful grounding effects, Labradorite encourages us to keep our head in the clouds.
- Labradorite calms an overactive mind and energizes the imagination. It helps eliminate the emotional drain of daily routine or being weighed down by responsibility, and awakens a sense of adventure and change.
- This stone has been called "Fools Gold" but it is lighter in color and has a totally different composition.
- It is a protective, shielding stone and is excellent to wear or carry as an amulet to deflect harm and danger.
- It enhances the protective and assertive energies. It's energy is empowering to the spirit, encouraging one to overcome fears and take action. It increases one’s will to accomplish whatever tasks one sets out to do, and can be used to bring one out of one’s shell, becoming more dynamic and confident
- The minerals are said to shield the body from environmental pollutants, as well as contagious diseases. It may be useful in fighting colds, flu and other viruses.
- Also known as a Dzi, one of the most mysterious of all the beads known today. These shiny patterned beads, are among the most treasured beads in the world. “Dzi” in Tibetan means: "shine, brightness, clearness, and splendor.
- There is a belief that in ancient times dZi were the ornaments of semi-gods who threw them away whenever they became blemished even slightly; this is said to be the reason that hardly any of the beads are found in perfect condition.
- Agate is a great stone for protection from bad dreams.
- This stone will curb your desire to accomplish many things all at once, even the things that you don’t need to do. It will help you better manage your time so that you will not feel overwhelmed
- A stone of creativity and expression, Fire Agate is particularly helpful in overcoming artistic blocks of all kinds.
- Agate stops the burning desires for things we do not need, and assists those juggling commitments or multiple jobs.
- Fire Agate assists one in taking decisive action in unclear circumstances.
- It increases passion, emotions, and reconnection to one's deepest desires, and provides the courage to take risks to fulfill those promptings.
- It is ideal to banish the stupor of a humdrum routine, and when one is wearing Fire Agate, it can also stir the emotions of others, sometimes facilitating attraction between mates.
- The Hematite crystal is said to absorb any toxic emotions holding you back from your natural state of joy and vitality.
- It is said to calm and recenter you almost immediately by clearing and activating your energy center that anchors you to the earth.
- This stone, when polished, looks like a sheen dark silver. However, when this stone is deliberately scratched or scraped it sort of bleeds and forms stains that appear like blood. It is a rather strange but totally mystifying stone.